Welcome to USA FIT Midland! We are a group of training partners and friends preparing together for Run a K for United Way (5K/10K) on April 11, 2015. Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer physical and mental barriers you never thought possible.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned runner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of three short months, our coaches will help achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of USA FIT Midland, you’ll receive:
- ability-based Saturday morning group runs;
- daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week;
- encouragement from experienced coaches;
- informational seminars on running-related topics;
- camaraderie from other participants
- a USA Fit Midland technical T-shirt.
12 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever!
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.